Sunday, February 8, 2009

My Lo Hei Dinner for Ox Year

Tonight I went for a lo hei session with mayi and maomao at Suntec City's Crystal Jade Kitchen. Xin wasn't able to attend as she had made other appointments for the night.

Well, frankly speaking, somehow I don't really feel the mood for any celebration this year. Be it birthdays, wedding dinners or even the lunar new year celebrations did not get me into a happy mood.

I guess too many bad news on the economic front has gotten to my brain and heart. Nonetheless tonight I tried to put unhappy news out of the way. Yet I also found myself talking, or rather grumbling, about my work. The sad thing is I don't have any good things to look forward to there as well. *sighs*

Anyway, here's a picture that was taken at Crystal Jade. Our plate of Lo Hei yusheng. The flash function was turned off when this picture was taken, it looks more yellowish due to the lighting there. See how we posed our chopsticks as if we were preparing to toss the dish as soon as the camera went off. *grin*


Lo Hei Yu Sheng @ Crystal Jade Crystal


So me & maomao ended up late for our dinner. Maomao arrived the latest at 6.30 pm even though we supposed to meet at 5.30pm. Last year, we also went to Crystal Jade for lo hei and maomao wasn't around to meet up with us.

Besides the lo hei dish,we also ordered some other foods which I had neglected to take pictures. I was rather engrossed in my eating.

After we finished our dinner, we went window-shopping for a short while before we came across a sale at Levis Strauss Signature. Two bottoms were going for $99.90 and so I promptly bought one straight cut and one bootleg cut. Thus I saved around $31 due to the promotion, which is quite okay.

Well, that's just about it for the day. Pretty boring eh? Hopefully the new year will bring some good luck for me.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment