Saturday, January 31, 2009

New Second Gen of MSI Wind

According to Gadget Lab's new article, MSI has just released a new generation of the hugely successful MSI Wind for this year. A test unit was sent to Gadget Lab for review and it's still early to tell if the performance of the new Wind will be better than the previous generation, which I'm using currently.

From the pictures provided below, it is clear that the design has been redrawn to look more professional than before. However, the article contains very little information on the new Wind so hopefully I can find other better tech sites that does a better review than this.






Nonetheless, I am still very happy using my own Wind and I don't mind using Win XP for my OS, unlike the writer of the article who called it crap. Bah! Win XP is way better than Vista. At the very lest, it doesn't gobble up lots of resources just to maintain operations.

Yep, so off to my Wind!

No comments:

Post a Comment