Saturday, December 6, 2008

My new 6-cell battery

I know this has been way too long in coming ever since I collected my 6-cell battery last month. Now I'm posting this to make up for my promise.

Overall, the battery life is definitely a great improvement over the 3-cell battery. Most of the times, I could log in about 4 hours of usage compared to my previous usage of 1.5 hours. I also got the technician at Corbell to overclock my wind but the guy only gave me an increase of 4%. It's pathetic but at least I'm having an overclock function rather than an underclock function, as was the case before.

The overclock function is made possible through MSI's latest bios update for the wind. Now my wind is better than ever and I'm so glad that I made the decision to buy it. Worth every cent, I must say.

Below are some of the pictures that I took of my 6-cell battery with my wind. I also took picture of the overclocking mode. Note that the power light turns to orange instead of its usual blue colour. Interesting and pretty, right?













What do you think of my wind? Worthy enough to dethrone the eee pc? Now my wind is perfect. Battery life is good. Has overclocking function. Is small and portable. What's there not to like about my wind?

=D

No comments:

Post a Comment