Tuesday, October 7, 2008

MSI Wind Now Selling in Carrefour

According to Corbell on HardwareZone, the MSI Wind is now being sold at Carrefour's Tech Fair at Plaza Singapura (PS) from 6 Oct to 12 Oct.

It's also stated that the Wind advertised for selling is while stocks last. Will consumers rush down to PS to buy the little netbook? Stocks of the netbook has been very inconsistent in Singapore and it's very hard to get hold of one unless you manage to get on a preorder list.

Or maybe the hype for the Wind might have died down by now and consumers are probably choosing ASUS's eeepc over the Wind. Who knows? I am not too sure but I ain't heading down to PS just to check the stocks availability.

I am already the proud owner of the MSI Wind for quite some time and I am mostly satisfied with it. Its battery life problem still plagues me though. Nonetheless, I am not letting the battery life bug me down since I'm using AC power for most of the time.

The other thing that still bothers me is the lack of a DVD drive. Initially I thought it would not be a problem as I don't use the DVD drive very often. However some of the gadgets that I bought came with CD installation software and I can't use my Wind to utilize them.

Oh well. I'll just have to make do with using both my Wind and my Acer desktop when the need arises. It's just a matter of adaptability.

No problem, man.

No comments:

Post a Comment