Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Jay Chou's Latest Album: Capricorn

Finally this day has arrived and I can get my hands on Jay's latest album, Capricorn!

I did a preorder at Tampines Mall's Music Junction and the album was supposed to be released on 9th Oct 2008. But due to a link of the album's songs on the internet, Jay decided to postponed the release date and to add on 1 more free gift to preorders.

The initial free gift was a Jay's rubik cube. Now the add-on will be a Jay's poker cards. Not that I'm planning to use either of them. They are meant for keepsakes. So I collected my items and took a snapshots of them. See below:















As for the songs, no doubt they are still Jay's signature songs with his distinct music style. As per tradition, you will need to listen to the songs a couple of times before they would grow on you. Most of the songs are my favourites except for the 3rd song, Snake Dance. I suspect Lara of Nan Quan Mama lends her vocals to this song and thus, making me hate this song. I have never like Lara's voice for it sounds very scratchy and irritating. There is absolute no good value about her voice. Bah!

The opening bars of the 1st song, Dragon Warrior Knight, has now become my newest ringtone on my Nokia N95 8GB. Heehee...

Now I shall devote my time to listening & learning the lyrics to Jay's new songs for it will be another year before the next release of his future album.

w00t!

No comments:

Post a Comment