Sunday, October 5, 2008

Celebration with DBS

It's yet another fantastic lunch from mum today and she cooked 2 thick slices of pork chop for me. It's very yummy and I posted the pork chops picture below for remembrance's sake.




After I finished the pork chops, I headed off to meet Queenie and Moonie. It's been a very long time ever since the last time we met. That was way back in June, when we were celebrating Queenie's birthday.

Today, they are going to celebrate my birthday even though it's now considered belated. At least it's better late than never, don't you think so?

Once again, I received a black bag as my birthday gift. This year is truly a year of bags for me and I'm very happy with it. As you can see, I'm a bags person and the more compartments the bag has, the better. I posted the birthday bag below for reference:




After having dinner at Swensons', we headed to McDonald's so as to get a seating space for our chitchat session.

Once again, it's a very simple celebration and life is good for me now.

^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment