Saturday, September 13, 2008

Look what I cooked for myself

My mum was out yet again for the whole day and I had nothing to eat when I woke up just now. So I cooked a super simple meal for myself to keep my stomach occupied for the time being.

My meal consisted nothing more than just instant noodles and a bowl of cream of chicken soup. The instant noodles are from Myojo and the soup is from Campbell's and are easy to prepare. The noodles are actually what they termed as instant dry ramen but are actually just mee pok noodles with some spices and sauce added to it.

All in all, it took me less than 20 minutes to get all the food done and I have posted the picture below:



It's not much but since I am the only one who's eating, therefore I am happy that I have made some accomplishment for myself. At least in future when my parents are gone, I still can cook for myself a little bit of food so I won't go hungry.

Life's like this when you are all alone and fending for yourself for everything. I can't complain much since my parents don't want to give me siblings. Plus my mum is still only interested in the botak neighbour so whatever things that she wants me to do, I plainly reject her. If the botak auntie is so good, then she should go to her for everything that she wants.

I have no time for my mum and rightly justified so. My mum normally don't talk to me unless she wants something from me. Just plain despicable. And so I end my family story here for I have no more family.

No comments:

Post a Comment