Saturday, July 5, 2008

Second Hair Job Done

Today I went back to Reds Salon at Suntec City to do a follow up treatment for my rebonded hair. The treatment is supposed to soothe and nourish my hair so that it will look its best and at the same time ensure that the hair cuticles are not damaged by the rebonding process.

So far I am very happy with my hair's new look. Not a single hair strand looks out of place on my head and this makes me feel very confident too. It is definitely worth the price to get such a nice head of hair. Hee...

Not to mention that while I was doing my hair, in pop Mayi. She came to the salon to do the same treatment as mine. What a small world indeed. Well, at least I had a companion by my side while I'm getting my hair done.

After my treatment was completed, I went to shop for some facial products while Mayi had to go home together with her mum.

In the end, I spent more than $80 on tea tree oil products from The Body Shop. I had heard that tea tree oil is good for fighting acne problems on skins. As my face is prone to acne, I decided to try out the products so as to fight the acne problem. I also bought a seaweed cleanser for makeup removal purpose.

With the many positive reviews that I read on tea tree oil online, hopefully my face will get better too. =)

See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment