Thursday, June 5, 2008

Wee! I got the tix to NDP Preview!

Yippee! I am very happy today. I received a call from the NDP 2008 people that I managed to get a pair of tickets to the preview at Marina Bay!

It's the first time that I am watching the National Day parade live at the scene. Too bad I didn't manage to catch any parades at the old grand dame, the National Stadium. That would have been so memorable since the National Stadium is going to make way for the new Sports Hub soon. *sighs*

With the NDP shifted to its new home at the Marina Bay, getting the tickets has become more difficult as there are lesser seats for allotment than the National Stadium. So I am very, very lucky to be able to get these preview tickets.

Well, on hindsight, it was a good thing that I applied for the preview tickets instead of the actual day tickets as those would have been much more difficult to obtain.

Man, I can't wait for June 13 to come so that I can go down to Marina Bay and collect my tickets! Wee!!!

So happy! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment