Saturday, June 21, 2008

Hair Job Done

Yo... I had just came back from a rebonding session at Reds Salon at Suntec City. I had heard about this fantastic offer of $180 for a rebonding job with no hair length limits. As my hair is very long, it will suit me well as I am looking at a possible cost savings up to $200. That's a lot of money!

Plus it was Mayi who introduced the offer to me and she also recommended me her stylist whom she said is very good at styling hairs. And so I had called up the salon and fixed an appointment with Karen.

Overall I am very happy with the results. My hair went from messy to straightness/sleekness in a snap. Now I look much more presentable with well-behaved hair. It is certainly worth the $180 that I spent for.

Now that I look different from before, I wonder how long will it take for my blur mum to notice my new crown glory. She has never bother to be more concerned about my life. *sighs*

Let's wait and see. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment