Friday, May 30, 2008

Wind in the Air

I had just gotten a very delicious bit of news.

MSI Wind is about to get its debut next month and the very first preview has been posted up at CNET.UK. There's a video post to go with the review as well and the MSI Wind looks so desiring upfront. There's also a photo post that shows off the MSI Wind in many shots.

It looks so yummy I can't help drooling over it. Here's are some pictures for a good old drooling session:









I prefer the white version as it looks more sleek, just like an Apple MacBook. Too bad it doesn't come in black colour. I would snap it up in a moment. This mini laptop is going for around 329 pounds with the Windows XP version. So it will cost close to S$1,000 but given that its specifications are rumoured to be very solid, I shall wait and see if its worth the buck.

I'm waiting.... if it's really that good I will buy it. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment