Saturday, May 31, 2008

Sick of my Family

I am so tired, man. How I wish I can leave my family right now. My parents have no thoughts for me. All they care is about themselves and that stupid TOTO and 4-D. How I wish I can bomb Singapore Pools right now so that my mum would stop all those gambling and start caring about me.

It's so tiring trying to talk to her when all she's interested in are those stupid numbers. Each time I try to start a conversation with her, she would be busy drawing dots on those betting slips and ignore me.

Yet she would go on and on about nagging me for the usage of the electricity in the house. Everytime I start to use my computer, she would nag on and on about how expensive electricity is and how I should stop playing. Heck, I gave her money to pay the bills and she still complains.

Just now all I wanted to do was to watch TV and she complained about wasting electricity again. Damn her. Before I wanted to watch TV, she was already using it to see the 4-D results. All my expensive, dear Samsung LCD TV is good for is for her to see the TOTO and 4-D results. Boy, I really hate it.

Playing my computer and watching TV are the only things I can do in this cold household to while away the time.

Does winning those numbers mean more to her than me? She is wasting so much money by giving all those money to Singapore Pools. I rather not give her money if that's the way she wants to spend it. Gambling is such a horrible habit and she still can't kick it off.

When she finally dies, I will burn her all the TOTO and 4-D slips instead of hell money. She doesn't need anything else except for those papers. I hope she will win the grand draw in hell.

Pui!

No comments:

Post a Comment