Friday, May 23, 2008

Let's have some celery!

This morning I had asked my mum to cook celery for dinner tonight but as she doesn't understand English, it was difficult to get the request across to her. My command of chinese language has been appalling so I couldn't remember the chinese name for celery.

So as you guessed it, I ended up with no celery as part of my dinner. I don't know why but I had this sudden craving for celery ever since I last ate it at my previous company's dinner and dance event.

This vegetable is super crunchy and hence is extremely a joy to chew on! =D Look at the picture that I attached below:




It sure looks yummy. Celery can also be eaten as a raw food but I prefer it to be cooked. Well, I don't really know how to cook so I had to ask my mum to cook for me. But alas! Miscommunication caused me to miss out celery tonight. Sadz sia....

Ya, ya.... I heard you guys out there. I should start to learn cooking for myself but I keep procrastinating. So erm.... hehehehehe!

Have a nice weekend! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment