Sunday, May 11, 2008

Change

So, I changed my blog's title from shadow de tempest to wuthering shadows. The word "wuthering" comes from Emily Bronte's only famous novel, Wuthering Heights.

I have the book in my possession for quite some time but to date, I have yet to start reading on it. I have been distracted by so many happenings in my life that I forgot all about the book. Still, from what I understand from wikipedia, the story itself is very tragic yet touching at the same time.

I shall only know the truth of that when I finally get started on reading the book.

Now I am thinking whether I should change my blog's url from shadow-tempest to wuthering-shadows. I am a very fickle-minded person and I only want the best for myself so that explains why I make so many changes.

Prior to this blog, I have another blog hosted at LJ and the only bad thing about LJ is that you can't make changes to the blog's template the way Blogger allows you. No javascript is allowed and free accounts are not even allowed to change the html in their blog templates.

Anyway I just want to set up a different blog to write about different things. My mind likes to wander and this blog is gonna be an experiment of sorts.

All right then. We shall see how things go along. I take one step at a time. Slowly. So do expect lots of changes here and there.

Ciaoz...

No comments:

Post a Comment