Sunday, May 1, 2011

Getting the DS Lite Instead

All right, I have decided to get the DS Lite instead of the 3DS. One main reason is cost. The DS Lite is going for S$188 whereas the 3DS is going for S$399. That is a lot of difference, mind you. Besides, I'm not a fan of the 3D revolution. Frankly speaking, I think the 3D revolution sucks. All it does is to give me a splitting headache whenever I watch 3D movies.

So, I don't fancy getting a headache if I want to play my games. The DS Lite is still good for most NDS games so it would still be a worthwhile buy. Plus the color model that I want looks so awesome cool that makes it a sure buy. See the pictures below for illustrations~ 







See how cool it is? It's the crimson/black version but is currently out of stock. Urgh. I have got to wait for a while before I can get my hands on it. Besides that, I might want to buy a PSP 3000 but that's going to be another post~ :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment